Sauk Valley Unite
COVID-19 Policy Posted 4/30/21
- Do not attend if you are experiencing any symptoms, feel sick, or have been in close contact
to a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- If you experience symptoms while at Unite, communicate this to a leader immediately. Your
symptoms will be assessed, and you may be asked to return home.
- Face coverings must be worn over the nose and mouth if you are within 3 ft. of another
participant. Painting will be a physical activity outside in the heat, so if you are social distancing
(6ft.) while painting and working, then masks may be taken off.
- While eating/drinking with masks removed, participants need to remain a minimum of 6 ft.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Each Unite site will have a port-a-potty available for restroom needs. There will be
disinfecting spray that each participant will be asked to spray after each use. Hand sanitizer will
also be required.
- Each participant will have their temperature checked upon arriving at the worksites and
evening activities at Bethel Reformed Church or other locations. Temperature must be less
than 100.4 degrees F.
This policy is a working document, as the pandemic situation is ever-changing. The
policy is subject to being updated prior to UNITE Service Camp. The safety of our
participants and homeowners is our greatest priority.